Wet Turret

Two Revolutionary War cannon and their ammunition carriages (limbers) were given to the Warren Artillery Company in 1842 along with funds to build Armory Hall for their loyal support of Governor King during an attempt to overthrow him in what came to be called the Dorr’s Rebellion. One limber, named Pallas, is now on display in the west turret. It will be accompanied by the cannon named Tantae when restoration is completed as expected sometime in 2018.