Purchase and Lease of Armory Hall
- Fall 2009 – American Legion Post 11 requests the Town of Warren to purchase Armory Hall and to grant back a 100 year lease to a yet-to-be formed non-profit organization.
- December 2009 – Historic Warren Armory, Inc. is formed for the purpose of restoring and operating Armory Hall.
- May 2010 – In a special town meeting, Warren approves purchase of Armory Hall.
- In 2010 – Historic Warren Armory, Inc. is granted official non-profit 501(c)3 status.
- February 2011 – Armory Hall is purchased by Town of Warren from Post 11 for $10. It is then leased back to Historic Warren Armory, Inc. for 99-years at $1.00 per year.
Established Five Year Business Plan